Chicken breasts in BBQ sauce
A simple and quick recipe that the whole family will love
- -4 chicken breasts
- -3 tablespoons of olive oil
- -1.5 teaspoons of paprika powder
- -2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- -3 garlic cloves, crushed
- -1 teaspoon of salt
- -250 ml of Moutarderie de Luxembourg “Classic” BBQ sauce
- 1Cut the chicken breasts lengthwise to get 8 pieces. Place them in a freezer bag.
- 2In a bowl, mix the olive oil, paprika, lemon juice and crushed garlic. Pour the mixture into the freezer bag over the chicken breasts
- 3Put the chicken breasts in the refrigerator for at least one hour (max. 24 hours).
- 4Preheat the oven to 175 °C.
- 5Remove the chicken breasts from the bag and place them on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Bake for about 20 minutes. Baste the chicken breasts with BBQ sauce and return to the oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Baste with BBQ sauce every 5 minutes until the chicken breasts are completely cooked.