With this recipe, forget about your diet, get out the cream, eggs, “forte” or “original” mustard according to preference and indulge yourself!
- -10 sheets of brick pastry
- -300g of minced meat
- -1 onion
- -2 eggs
- -2 tablespoons of crème fraîche
- -1 tablespoon of “forte” Luxembourg mustard
- -1 clove of crushed garlic
- -1 teaspoon of black pepper
- -Cooking oil
- 1Cut the onion into small pieces and brown them in a frying pan using the butter.
- 2Add the minced meat, the clove of garlic, the salt and the pepper.
- 3Mix it all together and then add the “forte” or “original” Luxembourg mustard.
- 4Lower the heat, add the crème fraîche and eggs and stir often.
- 5Cook for approximately 3 minutes and remove the clove of garlic.
- 6Cut the sheets of brick pastry in half and separate the sheets.
- 7Place 1 tablespoon of the meat mixture on one of the 2 parts of the sheets of brick pastry.
- 8Form triangles by folding the sheets (fold over the lower right corner onto the left-hand edge of the sheet of brick pastry).
- 9Add some egg yolk to the last part to be folded so that it can be sealed closed.
- 10Brown the triangles in the cooking oil.
- 11Wait a few instants for them to cool slightly, then serve in a dish and enjoy!