Salmon and leek cake
Discover this lemon mayonnaise recipe that is ideal and full of flavours for the summer, to be enjoyed hot or cold depending on your mood… and the weather!
- -300g of salmon fillet
- -Olive oil
- -1 shallot
- -240g of flour
- -12cl of milk
- -Half a pouch of yeast
- -Luxembourg lemon mayonnaise
- -2 leeks
- 1Pre-heat your oven to 180 °C.
- 2Cut the shallots and leeks into small pieces.
- 3Put them in a frying pan with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- 4Mix 4 to 5 tablespoons of Luxembourg lemon mayonnaise with the flour, milk and half pouch of yeast.
- 5Dice the salmon fillets.
- 6Add the salmon, leeks and the shallots to the mixture.
- 7Put baking paper in your baking tin and add the mixture.
- 8Put the baking tin in the oven pre-heated to 180 °C and bake for approximately 40 minutes.
- 9Remove from the oven and taste without moderation!