Pour the mustard sauce over the “Wäinzoossissen” and serve with mashed potato.
- -8 “Wäinzoossissen” (Bratwurst-type sausages)
- -1 knob of butter
- -1 shallot
- -1 tablespoon mustard
- -10 cl Riesling
- -10 cl fresh cream
- -1 tablespoon meat juices
- 1In a frying pan, fry the “Wäinzoossissen” sausages in butter on both sides over a high heat for 5 minutes and then lower the temperature until they are properly cooked through.
- 2To make the mustard sauce. Finely chop the shallot and sweat it in the butter.
- 3Add a spoonful of mustard, stirring it in with a wooden spatula.
- 4Deglaze with the Riesling and the meat juices to dilute the mustard. Reduce the sauce by 2/3.
- 5Then add the fresh cream and again reduce the sauce by half.
- 6Pour the mustard sauce over the “Wäinzoossissen” and serve with mashed potato.