Mmmm! Brussels sprouts with “à l’ancienne” mustard! This is a recipe that you will certainly fall for!
- -800g of fresh Brussels sprouts
- -2 tablespoons of “à l’ancienne” Luxembourg mustard
- -1 onion
- -20cl of crème fraîche
- -1 teaspoon of Maizena corn flour
- -20g of butter
- 1Prepare the Brussels sprouts by cutting the stem, removing the dry leaves and washing them.
- 2Strain the Brussels sprouts.
- 3Bring the water to the boil and cook the Brussels sprouts for 20 minutes at a high heat.
- 4Prepare the sauce by mixing the cream, “à l’ancienne” Luxembourg mustard, pepper and Maizena corn flour.
- 5Brown the chopped onions in a frying pan with butter.
- 6Once the sprouts are cooked, strain them and keep hot.
- 7Put the Brussels sprouts on the onions and add the sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- 8Mix it all and leave to simmer for 3 minutes.