Salad, chicken, shallots… a light meal with this Caesar salad recipe with chicken and “original” Luxembourg mustard!
- -4 chicken breasts
- -1 lettuce
- -Shavings of parmesan cheese
- -5 pieces of Zwieback
- -Some croutons
- -1 lemon
- -1 peeled shallot
- -4 tablespoons of crème fraîche
- -Lemon juice
- -“Original” Luxembourg mustard
- -Grated parmesan
- 1Slice the chicken breasts.
- 2Pour on the lemon juice and leave to marinate for 4 hours in the fridge.
- 3Crumble 2 pieces of Zwieback and add the paprika, salt and pepper.
- 4Coat the chicken with breading and then cook for 8 to 10 minutes in a hot frying pan with butter.
- 5In a salad bowl, mix the Zwieback, lettuce, croutons, shallots, parmesan and chicken.
- 6Add the crème fraîche, “original” Luxembourg mustard, lemon juice and some parmesan.
- 7Place the chicken on top of the mixture.
- 8Season with salt and pepper then enjoy!