If you are looking for a little freshness, then this Sunny salad with traditional mayonnaise is made for you!
- -4 potatoes
- -2 eggs
- -1 tomato
- -150g of chicken breast
- -8 small gherkins
- -2 tablespoons of “à l’ancienne” Luxembourg mayonnaise
- -1 teaspoon of wine vinegar
- -1 tablespoon of single cream
- -1 tin of sweetcorn
- 1Cook the potatoes in a pan of water and leave them to cool.
- 2Strain the sweetcorn.
- 3Cook the eggs for 10 minutes.
- 4Dice the tomato, chicken and potatoes and put them in a salad bowl.
- 5Cut the eggs into small pieces and the gherkins into round slices.
- 6Chop the parsley and put it in the salad bowl with the eggs, gherkins, salt and pepper.
- 7Mix the “à l’ancienne” Luxembourg mayonnaise, cream and vinegar and then pour over the salad.
- 8Put the salad in the fridge for one hour.
- 9Remove the salad from the fridge, serve and enjoy!