A special recipe with Andalouse sauce for children to cook and adults to enjoy!
- -4 potatoes
- -4 tomatoes cut in half
- -2 slices of chicken
- -Luxembourg Andalouse sauce
- -“Original” Luxembourg mustard
- -1 handful of grated cheese
- -2 eggs
- -Bread crumbs
- -Cooking oil
- -Salt and pepper
- 1Place the potatoes in a microwavable dish.
- 2Put some water in the bottom and cover with cling film.
- 3Cook for 7 minutes.
- 4Mash the potatoes.
- 5Add an egg to the mashed potatoes and mix in with salt and pepper.
- 6Shape thick potato cakes with the mashed potato by pressing it between your hands.
- 7Beat the 2nd egg.
- 8Soak the potato cakes in the beaten egg and then in the bread crumbs.
- 9Brown them in a frying pan in a small amount of cooking oil.
- 10Once the potato cakes are cooked, place them on a plate.
- 11Place half a slice of chicken, a leaf of lettuce and a slice of tomato on top of the potato cakes.
- 12Add the Luxembourg Andalouse sauce and mustard and your potato burgers are ready!