White wine sauce
With this recipe, you will know the famous white wine and “à l’ancienne” mustard sauce like the back of your hand! Ready? Steady! Cook!
- -1 tablespoon of “à l’ancienne” Luxembourg mustard
- -10cl of white wine
- -1 tablespoon of veal stock
- -1 shallot
- -10cl of crème fraîche
- -1 knob of butter
- 1Chop the shallot.
- 2Heat it with the butter in a frying pan, stirring often.
- 3Add a tablespoon of “à l’ancienne” Luxembourg mustard and continue stirring.
- 4Deglaze with white wine and the veal stock.
- 5Reduce the mixture, add the cream and reduce again.
- 6Keep hot.