4 ingredients for an essential egg mayonnaise recipe which will delight all the family without fail!
- -4 eggs
- -“Aux œufs” Luxembourg mayonnaise
- -Chopped parsley
- 1Cook the eggs for 10 minutes then place them in cold water.
- 2Remove the egg shells and cut them in half from top to bottom.
- 3Separate the egg white from the yolk.
- 4Crumble the yoke and mix half of it with Luxembourg egg mayonnaise.
- 5Fill the egg whites with this mixture and sprinkle the remaining crumbs of yolk over them.
- 6Present the eggs by placing them on lettuce leaves with the chopped parsley.