Little ham pastries
Indulge your friends and family thanks to this quick, delicious and 100% pleasurable “original” mustard recipe!
- -1 roll of puff pastry
- -3 tablespoons of “original” Luxembourg mustard
- -3 slices of cooked ham cut into slices
- -1 bag of grated Gruyère cheese
- 1Roll out the puff pastry and spread on the “original” Luxembourg mustard.
- 2Add the ham and the grated Gruyère cheese.
- 3Roll the pastry up tightly and leave it in the fridge for 1 hour.
- 4Remove the preparation from the fridge and cut it into 2-cm slices.
- 5Cook in the oven for 15 minutes at 170 °C.
- 6Take the pastries out of the oven, place them on a nice dish and await the remarks of appreciation!